12 February 2009

Into The Labyrinth

(Or, Everything I Needed To Know I Learned From Mr. Rogers)

I am in the throes of a choose-your-own-adventure sort of internet day. Where one click leads somewhere magical. And each destination has its own recommendations to make. And so here I am, clickety-clicking through, finding things so beautiful I could cry.

I started here.

Which took me here.
A site that is, in and of itself, pretty cool. (But then, I have always wondered at the process of creation. Always been fascinated to get inside the routines of those who accomplish so much.)

But then -- glory be! -- I landed here.
Which is beautiful and touching. And, if you are lucky enough to be within reach of a tissue box, I urge you to read it. All the way. It is worth every verb, comma, and period.

(And we will live happily ever after.)

The End.

No comments: