06 December 2008

One. Day. Only.

Good morning, Saturday. I see you will be a day full of goodness. Not only do you have in store for me the mother of this semester's sewing labs (um, did I ever mention I've been taking a sewing class this semester?), but you also promise all the joy and delights of Sacramento's second annual indie craft bazaar.

I can hardly wait!


So, for those of you who are nearby, get off your duff and go already!

Oh, I kid. -- Mostly.

But do go if you're able. And I'm not saying that because I'm selling anything at the bazaar. Rather because I am so darn freaking thrilled that things like this are finally happening in my home town. So I'm anxious to drum up support for it; I would love to see this bazaar thrive. And maybe even, as has been rumored, become a monthly event.

How rad would that be? Very.

No comments: