29 July 2008

Do You Think It Looks Like Me?


I've seen this flickr game around a few blogs now -- most beautifully here and here -- and, well, I can't resist a good meme. Or any meme for that matter. So I've invited myself to the party.

I'm surprised by how individual the results are. Particularly given that all the images must be taken from the first flickr search page. Aren't we all unique and precious?

Ready to find out how precious you are? Type your answer to each of the questions below into a flickr search. Choose your favorite image from the first page of results (no cheating now), and copy and paste the url into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

I've shown you mine; show me yours too. Leave a comment and let me know if you play. Consider it an open invitation.

The questions:

1. What is your first name? (Erin)
2. What is your favorite food? (bacon)
3. What high school did you attend? (Loretto)
4. What is your favorite color? (pink -- er, colors)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Andrew Sullivan)
6. Favorite drink? (coffee)
7. Dream vacation? (bicycle tour)
8. Favorite dessert? (tiramisu)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (creative)
10. What do you love most in life? (generosity)
11. One word to describe you. (motherly)
12. Your Flickr name. (kittensknit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, i love the summery colours in your mosaic, the oranges and greens.. lovely!